LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the surgical smoke evacuation systems market and it is poised to grow by USD 32.89 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- Surgical smoke evacuators are expected to be the leading segment based on product in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Increasing incidence of chronic conditions is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 5%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 32.89 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- CONMED Corp., Danaher Corp., DeRoyal Industries Inc., Ecolab Inc., I.C. Medical Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, STERIS Plc, Stryker Corp., and Utah Medical Products Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing number of surgical procedures is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the high cost of electrosurgical procedures and MIS devices will restrain market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 38% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. CONMED Corp., Danaher Corp., DeRoyal Industries Inc., Ecolab Inc., I.C. Medical Inc. , Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, STERIS Plc, Stryker Corp., and Utah Medical Products Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increasing number of surgical procedures will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems Market is segmented as below:
- Surgical Smoke Evacuators
- Surgical Smoke Evacuation Accessories
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44665
Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The surgical smoke evacuation systems market report covers the following areas:
- Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems Market Size
- Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems Market Trends
- Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems Market Analysis
This study identifies increasing incidence of chronic conditions as one of the prime reasons driving the surgical smoke evacuation systems market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist surgical smoke evacuation systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the surgical smoke evacuation systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the surgical smoke evacuation systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of surgical smoke evacuation systems market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Surgical smoke evacuators - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Surgical smoke evacuation accessories - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CONMED Corp.
- Danaher Corp.
- DeRoyal Industries Inc.
- Ecolab Inc.
- I.C. Medical Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic Plc
- STERIS Plc
- Stryker Corp.
- Utah Medical Products Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.