LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The circulating water baths market will witness an incremental growth of USD 21.33 million during 2020-2024, according to the latest pandemic recovery-based research report by Technavio. Factors such as the imposition of worldwide lockdowns have partially halted operations and affected supply chains and logistics. This has further impacted economies around the globe, resulting in an overall slowdown during 2020. However, businesses are gradually carving out unique pathways to recover from the COVID-19 crisis. With the exemption of lockdowns, growing incorporation of active social distancing and remote working, and surging entries of players in digital marketplaces, various industry and market conditions are likely to improve by early 2021.
- Health Care industry will have Positive impact due to the pandemic
- Circulating water baths market is expected to witness Neutral growth during 2020-2024
- Health Care Industry will witness Direct impact during the forecast period
- Circulating water baths market growth is likely to Increase in 2020 compared to 2019 due to Positive YOY
Markets across the globe have faced the economic wrath of the pandemic and are dealing with uncertainties by banking on the online marketspace to reach out to a wider target audience. This circulating water baths market research report encompasses all possible factors expected to drive the market growth and create opportunities for all the stakeholders in the supply chain. View detailed circulating water baths market insights here: https://www.technavio.com/report/circulating water baths market-industry-analysis
Key Circulating Water Baths Market Research Findings
- A CAGR of almost 5% is expected to be recorded in circulating water baths market during 2020-2024
- Chemical industry segment will hold the largest market share. The applications of the circulating water bath are immense in chemical industries. It is used in corrosion testing, crude oil analysis, solubility testing, and some general applications such as chemical separation. With the rapid rate of growth of the chemical industries in the US, Germany, the UK, India, China, Japan, Brazil, and Mexico, the market segment will continue to contribute to the global market share significantly.
- Asia will account for the highest incremental growth. Factors such as increased government funding and the entry of major vendors will significantly drive circulating water baths market growth in this region over the forecast period.
- Increased investments in R&D by vendors will boost the circulating water baths market growth
- Flexibility of equipment will have a positive impact on the circulating water baths market
- High cost of equipment is likely to create hindrance for the circulating water baths market
For accessing Technavio’s key findings about drivers, restraints, and opportunities shaping markets and industries toward an economic bounce back,
Circulating Water Baths Market Vendor Participation Scenario
- Market is Fragmented
- Several leading companies in the market are focusing on restoring their economic activity
- Vendors are concentrating on growth prospects from fast-growing segments while retaining their positions in slow-growing segments.
- Prominent circulating water baths market players are AMETEK Inc., Boekel Scientific, Edvotek Inc., Grant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd., IKA-Werke GmbH & CO. KG, JISICO Co. Ltd., JULABO GmbH, Peter Huber Kaltemaschinenbau AG, PolyScience, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
With more companies navigating the pandemic gradually, this research analysis can be personalized to create a recovery path for the market participants. Try out our $1000 Worth Free Report Customization by Speaking to our Analyst or Industry Expert
Key Considerations for Market Forecast
- Products and services used to manage or contain the spread of COVID-19 virus
- Products and services used for the treatment of COVID-19 virus
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, base case, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre- and post-COVID 19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis as the spread reaches global level and updates on market estimates
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Chemical industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Microbiology laboratories - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AMETEK Inc.
- Boekel Scientific
- Edvotek Inc.
- Grant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd.
- IKA-Werke GmbH & CO. KG
- JISICO Co. Ltd.
- JULABO GmbH
- Peter Huber Kaltemaschinenbau AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.