DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bromine Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The bromine market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the bromine market looks promising with opportunities in the flame retardants, water treatment, HBr flow batteries, oil & gas drilling, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics, agriculture, mercury emission control, PTA synthesis, and plasma etching industries.The major growth drivers for this market are growing use of bromine in mercury emission mitigation, the increasing demand for flame retardants due to stringent fire safety framework, and extensive consumption of bromine in diverse applications.
Some of the bromine companies profiled in this report include Israel chemical ltd, Albemarle corporation, Chemtura corporation, Tosoh corporation, Tetra technologies inc, Gulf resources inc., Tata chemical ltd, Hindustan salts ltd., and Perekop bromine, and others.
Some of the features of Bromine Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Bromine market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by end use industry, derivative type, and region.
- Regional analysis: Bromine market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for bromine in the bromine market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, bromine in the bromine market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the bromine market?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the bromine market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the bromine market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this bromine market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the bromine market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the bromine market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this bromine market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this bromine area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, bromine market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Bromine Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Bromine Market by Derivative Type:
3.3.2: Clear Brine Fluids
3.3.3: Hydrogen Bromide
3.4: Global Bromine Market by End Use Industry
3.4.1: Flame Retardants
3.4.2: Water Treatment
3.4.3: HBr Flow Batteries
3.4.4: Oil & Gas Drilling
3.4.5: Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
3.4.7: Mercury Emission Control
3.4.8: PTA Synthesis
3.4.9: Plasma Etching
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Bromine Market by Region
4.2: North American Bromine Market
4.3: European Bromine Market
4.4: APAC Bromine Market
4.5: ROW Bromine Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Bromine Market by Derivatives Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Bromine Market by End Use Industry
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Bromine Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Bromine Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Bromine Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Israel Chemical Ltd
7.2: Albemarle Corporation
7.3: Chemtura Corporation
7.4: Tosoh Corporation
7.5: Tetra Technologies Inc
7.6: Gulf Resources Inc.
7.7: Tata Chemical Ltd
7.8: Hindustan Salts Ltd.
7.9: Perekop Bromine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ru2tq3