This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides an overview of the Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder that causes excessive sleepiness and frequent daytime sleep attacks. Symptoms of narcolepsy include excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS), cataplexy, hallucinations and sleep paralysis. Narcolepsy treatment includes lifestyle change, medication and counseling.
This Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Narcolepsy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 6, 4, 6 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Narcolepsy (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Axsome Therapeutics Inc
- Balance Therapeutics Inc
- Bioprojet SCR
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Inexia Ltd
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc
- NLS Pharma Group
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Orexia Ltd
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc.
- Suven Life Sciences Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Theranexus SAS
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals Inc
- XW Laboratories Inc
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/37cu29