DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Student Priorities From Online Learning Solutions for K-12 In India" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
K-12 education refers to the education imparted from kindergarten to 12th grade. This report titled Student Priorities from Online Learning Solutions for K-12 In India' unfolds the rising preference of online learning from students in the K-12 segment. K-12 online learning is gaining popularity as it includes a lot of student-teacher interaction. The expanding usage of the internet is shifting education to digital platforms, and is changing everything about the way teaching is done in India.
In India, students start preparing for engineering and medical entrance exams as early as the 5th Grade. As per the market estimate, the exam preparation market in India is estimated to be worth $12bn. According to market research, 65% of the students who are preparing for entrance exams may adopt complete online learning by 2021.
K-12 online learning is attracting attention as it empowers students to explore academic paths and gives the flexibility to learn from the convenience of their homes or place of their choice. K-12 online learning is gaining rapid popularity in countries such as India, China, USA, Canada, Europe, and many other countries.
Video solutions refers to the use of video conferencing apps to enhance the learning experience of students participating remotely. Video solutions support streaming and recording of online classes, so students can catch up on missed classes. Due to the COVID situation, many schools are relying on video solutions to conduct classes. This report titled Student Priorities from Video Solutions For Schools' unfolds the priorities of students expressed through various online mediums such as social media and review websites.
In thousands of online conversations on social media and forums, students aspiring to write engineering and medical entrance exams have expressed their priorities in choosing an online learning app. Many ed-tech startups provide online learning for entrance exams making it easy for students to attend online classes without having to leave their regular schools.
What is covered in the report?
1. Introduction and a brief overview of the K-12 online education market in India
2. Historical, current and forecasted market size of the K-12 online education market (2018 to 2024)
3. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
4. Analysis of thousands of student conversations happening on social media, review websites and forums
5. Detailed insights into the priorities of students who are using online learning for K-12
6. Analysis of each of top category adoption drivers
7. Drill down into each of the category adoption drivers along with the key themes of discussions
8. Sneak peek into the hot topics of discussion around the K-12 online learning
Why buy this report?
1. Gain a better understanding of the preferences of students for online education in India
2. Be informed regarding the top category adoption drivers in K-12 online education market in India
3. Strategize marketing activities, entry into new markets, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving growth in the market
4. Understand major competitors' strengths and weaknesses and respond accordingly to benefit from the market
Key Topics Covered:
1. K-12 Market Size - Present and Future
2. Analysis Of Online Student Conversations
3. Top Category Adoption Drivers - Why do Students adopt K-12 Online learning
4. Student Verbatim - Hear straight from Horses' mouth
5. Brand equity - Comparison of leading K-12 Brands
6. Topics of Discussion - What are Students talking about?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3l5hea