DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vinyl Windows - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global shipments of Vinyl Prime Windows are projected to exceed 211.9 million units by 2025, driven by growing investments in energy efficient building products and solutions chiefly for their ability to bring in high ROI benefits.
Recovering construction activity in most countries across the global and the huge opportunities in the retrofit market driven by global `green` building standards will also influence growth in the market. Recovery in construction which began in 2011 in the aftermath of the great recession is continuing even today, albeit with slight bumps and turns. This is largely because of the success with which the industry has and continues to evolve and adapt to changes in labor availability, technology and economic turmoil.
Digital technologies for concept, design, engineering and building; rise of AR/VR in digital construction; connected construction; smart on-site equipment; increase in modular and prefabricated construction; use of Building Information Monitoring (BIM), automation , robotics, AI, Drones and 3D Printing etc. have helped the industry fight the changing economic realities and remain afloat. Healthy outlook for global investments in construction technologies (Contech) also bodes well for the overall outlook for the construction industry in 2020. The scenario is poised to generate stable opportunities for all players in the construction value chain, including construction materials.
Benefits of vinyl as a material for windows include high thermal efficiency in comparison to wood or aluminum; easy customization; design flexibility in developing a wide range of styles, shapes and sizes to suite varied home decor; eliminates the need for painting; lesser maintenance load; higher durability; intrinsic noise dampening characteristics; cost benefits and ability to boost overall home value. Vinyl is also recyclable and has longer life as they are less prone to rusting or corrosion, making them environment friendly. H
High degree of versatility and flexibility means vinyl windows can be easily customized to non-standard sized and shaped windows. Demand also will benefit from the growing trend towards green buildings; and favorable government support for sustainable and energy-efficient construction. Product innovations and improved functionality will continue to remain key focus areas for manufacturers.
The growing trend towards transforming patio spaces into extended living rooms is helping drive demand for various patio porch windows options among which vinyl patio doors gains the maximum interest for their durability and low maintenance benefits. The United States and Europe represent large markets worldwide with a combined share of 52.7% of the market, supported by stringent enforcement of building energy efficiency mandates and stable demand for replacement windows in the retrofit market. China ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 6.3% over the analysis period led by the projected 5% to 6% growth of the domestic construction industry between the period 2020 to 2024.
Rapid urbanization, development of mega cities, government focus on infrastructure development, strong industrialization and increased construction of manufacturing/industrial facilities, are key factors driving this projected growth.
KEY MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Prominence of Energy Efficient Building Products & Materials: A Strong Growth Driver
- Ongoing Shift towards Green and LEED-Certified Buildings Infuses Robust Market Momentum
- World Green Building Materials Sales in US$ Billion for Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Percentage Breakdown of Green Building Materials Sales (Value) by Region/Country (2018)
- Global Green Buildings Market (2018): Percentage Breakdown of Investment by Sector
- Current Dynamics of World Construction Industry Instigate Broad-Based Opportunities for Vinyl Windows Market
- Projected Expansion of the Construction Industry to Spur Opportunities for Vinyl Windows Market: World Construction Industry Size (in US$ Trillion) for the Years 2010, 2015, 2020 and 2025
- Global Construction Output by Region (2018): Breakdown of Construction Output (US$ Billion) and Percentage Change over 2018-2022
- Growth in the Global Construction Sector by Segment: 2018-2022
- Rising Investments in Infrastructure Projects Strengthen Market Prospects
- Global Infrastructure Spending Estimates (as a Percentage of GDP) by Sector for 2007-2016 and 2017-2040
- Global Infrastructure Spending Estimates (as a Percentage of GDP) by Region for 2007-2016 and 2017-2040
- Demographic & Societal Trends Add Strength to Building & Infrastructure Construction Spending
- Population Growth
- World Population (in Millions) by Geographic Region: 2000, 2010, 2017, 2030, and 2050
- Rapid Urbanization
- World Urban Population in Millions: 1950-2050
- Percentage of Urban Population in Select Countries (2018 & 2050)
- Growing Affluence of Expanding Middle Class Segment
- Global Middle Class Spending (in US$ Trillion) by Geographic Region: 2017, 2025 & 2030
- Rising Standards of Living
- Sustained Opportunities in Replacement and Remodelling Projects Inflate Shipment Volumes
- Vinyl Windows Face Stiff Competition from Established and Emerging Building Materials
- Wood and Metal Remain Major Competing Materials
- Fiber Glass and Cellular PVC Emerge Viable Alternatives
- Andersen Corporation
- Anglian Group Plc
- Atrium Windows and Doors
- Croft LLC
- Crystal Window & Door Systems Ltd.
- Deceuninck N.V.
- ENERGI Fenestration Solutions
- Groupe Lapeyre
- Harvey Building Products
- International Window Corporation
- Jeld-Wen Inc.
- Kaycan Ltd.
- Masco Corp.
- PGT Innovations Inc.
- Primax Compozit Home Systems
- Vinyltek Windows
- Weather Shield Manufacturing Inc.
- Weru GmbH.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fsk18w