LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global online on-demand food delivery services market to register an incremental growth of USD 44.23 billion, witnessing a CAGR of almost 7% during 2020-2024, according to latest market research analysis by Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the online on-demand food delivery services market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Get detailed insights on COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services market. Download free report sample
Amid the COVID-19 Crisis, the Revaluated and Updated Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market Report Says:
- The online on-demand food delivery services market will witness a Negative and Inferior impact during the forecast period owing to the extensive rise of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Consumer Discretionary industry is anticipated to have Negative and Indirect impact
- Furthermore, as per Technavio’s pandemic-focused research highlights, the market demand will show Inferior growth due to the increase in infections and reduced economic activity.
Click here to learn about report’s detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market Segmentation and Competitive Analysis
Online on-demand food delivery services market is segmented by business model (order-focused food delivery services and logistics-focused food delivery services) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Rising demand for convenient food has been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of online on-demand food delivery services market. Other market drivers include increasing partnerships between restaurants and online food delivery aggregators and multiple cost and operational benefits to restaurants.
The market is fragmented. The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Delivery Hero SE, Glovoapp23 SL, Grab Holdings Inc., Grubhub Inc., Just Eat Takeaway.com NV, Meituan Dianping, Postmates Inc., Roofoods Ltd., and Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd. Moreover, Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports by using
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
- The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers.
- The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
Have Any Special Requirements OR Want to Customize This Report According to Your Needs? Speak to Our Analyst and Get $1000 Worth of FREE Customization at the Time of Purchase
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.