LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global edge computing market expected to register an incremental growth of USD 9.14 billion, witnessing a CAGR of over 32% during 2020-2024, according to latest market research analysis by Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the edge computing market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Get detailed insights on COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of Edge Computing market. Download free report sample
Amid the COVID-19 Crisis, the Revaluated and Updated Edge Computing Market Report Says:
- The edge computing market will witness a Neutral and At par impact during the forecast period owing to the extensive rise of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Information Technology industry is anticipated to have Mixed and Direct impact
- Furthermore, as per Technavio’s pandemic-focused research highlights, the market demand will show At Par growth due to the increase in infections and reduced economic activity.
Click here to learn about the report’s detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Edge Computing Market Segmentation and Competitive Analysis
Edge computing market is segmented by end-user (industrial manufacturing, telecom, mobility, government, retail, healthcare, finance, and other end-users) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA). Demand for decentralized computing has been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of edge computing market. Other market drivers include growing limitations of front-end devices and optimizing network traffic for sustainable energy usage.
The market is fragmented. The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nokia Corp., NVIDIA Corp., and Schneider Electric SE. Moreover, Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports by using
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
- The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers.
- The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
Have Any Special Requirements OR Want to Customize This Report According to Your Needs? Speak to Our Analyst and Get $1000 Worth of FREE Customization at the Time of Purchase
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.