DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Greece Digital Gift Card (e-Gift Card) and Incentive Card Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics (Databook) - Market Size and Forecast (2015-2024) - Covid-19 Update Q2 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In value terms, the gift card market in Greece has recorded a CAGR of 25.7% during 2015-2019. The e-gift card industry in Greece will continue to grow over the forecast period and is expected to record a CAGR of 20.2% during 2020-2024. e-gift card market in the country is estimated to reach US$ 308.7 million by 2024.
Socio-economic environment in Greece has been impacted by the Covid-19 outbreak. While the pandemic has negatively impacted growth across key industries, there has been a large-scale adoption of digital payment both by retail and business consumers. Supported by broader industry trends, and shift in consumer behaviour, overall gifting and gift card industry has witnessed fundamental changes. Consequently, sale of e-gift card or digital gift card has witnessed sharp increase in Q2 2020, according to the Global Gift Card Survey.
This report provides a detailed data centric analysis of digital gift cards (e-gift cards) and corporate incentive cards market along with consumer behaviour and retail spend dynamics in Greece. It also provides top level market size and forecast of total spend on gift and gift cards.
Below is a summary of country level trend analyses covered across gift card segments:
- Total gift market: This report provides detailed view of overall spend on gifts, broken down by retail and consumer segments. For both retail and consumer segments, this report provides a breakdown of spend on gifts by product categories (13 segments) and retail sectors (7 segments).
- Gift cards: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides top level analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories. Assesses market dynamics by type of consumer (retail and corporate - SMB, Mid-Tier, Large Enterprise), gifting occasion, digital gift card, and market share by retail sectors.
- Digital gift card (e-gift card) analysis: Provides market size and forecast for digital gift cards, broken down by retail and corporate buyers. It also includes gift card spend by occasion (retail - festivals & special celebration days, milestone celebration, self-use, other; Corporate incentive cards -consumer incentive card, employee incentive card, and sales/partner incentive card). The report also includes digital gift card adoption by company size.
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key KPIs related to digital gift card (e-gift card) dynamics including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it provides an overview of how consumers are currently using gift cards across key retail sectors.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across retail sectors (7 segments) to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of gift card spend.
- Market share by retailer: Provides overall market share of closed loop gift cards by key retailers in Greece.
- Distribution channel analysis: Provides market share by distribution channel - online vs offline sales and 1st party vs 3rd party sales (sales through outlet of other retailers).
- Shufersal Ltd
- Super-Pharm (Israel) Ltd
- Rami Levi Shivuk Hashikma
- Yeynot Bitan Ltd
- Coca-Cola Co, The
- Hamashbir 365 Holdings Ltd
- Dor Alon Israel Ltd
- Tiv Taam Holdings
- Victory Supermarket Chain Ltd
- PAZ Oil Co Ltd
- Castro Model Ltd
- Mashkat Ltd
- Inditex, Industria de Diseo Textil SA
- Fox Wizel Ltd
- Inter Ikea Systems BV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c2x50s