The connected gym equipment market is poised to grow by $ 1.48 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 22% during the forecast period.
This report on the connected gym equipment market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the technological advances in connected gym equipment, premium pricing of connected devices owing to value-added features, and increasing smartphone penetration and the growing demand for connected gym services. In addition, technological advances in connected gym equipment is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
This study identifies the collaborations between vendors and other tech companies to integrate smart features into gym equipment as one of the prime reasons driving the connected gym equipment market growth during the next few years. Also, adoption of smart fitness wear in gym centers and compatibility with different mobile operating systems will lead to sizable demand in the market.
This robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading connected gym equipment market vendors that include Cybex International Inc., Draper Inc., EGYM Inc., Johnson Health Tech Inc., Les Mills International Ltd., Life fitness, Nautilus Inc., Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc., Precor Inc., and TECHNOGYM Spa.
Also, the connected gym equipment market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Commercial users - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential users - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Cardiovascular training equipment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Strength training equipment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cybex International Inc.
- Draper Inc.
- EGYM Inc.
- Johnson Health Tech Inc.
- Les Mills International Ltd.
- Life fitness
- Nautilus Inc.
- Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc.
- Precor Inc.
- TECHNOGYM Spa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kgk2