DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fluorescent in Situ Hybridization (FISH) Probe Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-2019
The increasing prevalence of various genetic and chronic disorders is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing requirements for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) testing and targeted therapies across the globe are also boosting the market growth.
In comparison to the traditionally used standard cytogenetic (cell gene) tests, FISH tests can identify minute genetic changes that are usually missed under the microscope. These probes are therefore widely used for the diagnosis, prediction of outcomes and clinical management of cancer and genetic disorders.
Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the development of FISH probes with higher sensitivity and accuracy, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Other factors, including the improving healthcare infrastructure, especially in the developing countries, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities in biotechnology, are expected to drive the market further. Looking forward,, the publisher expects the global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the probe type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probe market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Scope of the Report
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Probe Type:
- Locus Specific Probes
- Alphoid/Centromeric Repeat Probes
- Whole Chromosome Probes
Breakup by Technology:
- Flow FISH
- Q FISH
Breakup by Application:
- Genetic Diseases
Breakup by End-User:
- Research Organizations
- Diagnostic Centers
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Abnova Corporation
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Biocare Medical LLC
- Biosearch Technologies (LGC Ltd.)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche Holding AG)
- Genemed Biotechnologies Inc. (Sakura Finetek USA Inc.)
- Merck KGaA
- Mirus Bio LLC
- Oxford Gene Technology (Sysmex Corporation)
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- ThermoFisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t8xty1