DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Food Grade Industrial Gas Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the food-grade industrial gas market looks promising with opportunities in the food and beverage industries. The global food grade industrial gas market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7% from 2019 to 2024.
The major growth drivers for this market are increasing demand for conveniently packaged foods, carbonated beverages, the growing importance of preservative-free food, and increasing application in packaging and storage of frozen products, fruits, vegetables, beverages, meat, seafood, convenience foods, bakery and confectioneries.
Some of the features of 'Global Food Grade Industrial Gas Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' include
- Market size estimates: Global food grade industrial gas market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global food grade industrial gas market size by gas type, application, end use, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global food grade industrial gas market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for food grade industrial gases in the global food grade industrial gas market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for food grade industrial gases in the global food grade industrial gas market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global food grade industrial gas market by gas type (carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and oxygen), application (freezing & chilling, packaging, and carbonation), end use (confectionery, frozen products, beverages, meat, and fish), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Row)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the food grade industrial gas market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the food grade industrial gas market?
- Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this food grade industrial gas market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the food grade industrial gas market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the food grade industrial gas market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this food grade industrial gas market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this food grade industrial gas area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, food grade industrial gas market?
Scope of the Report
By Gas Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Carbon dioxide
- Other (Hydrogen and argon)
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Freezing and Chilling
- Other (Blanketing, Purging, Sparging, and Hydrogenation)
By End Use [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Frozen Products
- Meat, Fish and Seafood
- Other (Oil, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments)
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of the World
- Air Liquide
- Air Products & Chemicals
- The Linde
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bxguro