DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Text- to-Speech Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global text-to-speech market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 15% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the text-to-speech market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer electronics, automotive and transportation, healthcare, education, enterprise, finance, and retail industries. The major drivers for this market are rising demand for handheld devices and increased government spending on education technologies for the differently abled persons.
Some of the features of Text-to-Speech Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Text-to-speech market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by end use industry and region.
- Regional analysis: Text-to-speech market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for text-to-speech in the text-to-speech market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, text-to-speech in the text-to-speech market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global text-to-speech market by end use industry (consumer electronics, automotive and transportation, healthcare, education, finance, retail, enterprise, and others), region (America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Row)?
- Q.2 which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 what are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the text-to-speech market?
- Q.5 what are the business risks and threats to the text-to-speech market?
- Q.6 what are emerging trends in this text-to-speech market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 what are some changing demands of customers in the text-to-speech market?
- Q.8 what are the new developments in the text-to-speech market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 who are the major players in this text-to-speech market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 what are some of the competitive products and processes in this text-to-speech area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, text-to-speech market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Text-to-Speech Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Text-to-Speech Market by End Use Industry
3.3.1: Consumer Electronics
3.3.2: Automotive and Transportation
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Text-to-Speech Market by End Use Industry
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Text-to-Speech Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Text-to-Speech Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Text-to-Speech Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.4: Sunrom Electronics
7.9: Acapela Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gbpd48