DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "GPS Tracking Device Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The GPS tracking device market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the GPS tracking device market looks promising with opportunities in the transportation & logistics, construction, oil & gas, government, and metals & mining industries. The major drivers for this market are growth of commercial vehicles and affordable price of the GPS device.
Some of the features of GPS Tracking Device Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: GPS tracking device market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by device type, deployment type, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: GPS tracking device market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for GPS tracking device in the GPS tracking device market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, GPS tracking device in the GPS tracking device market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the GPS tracking device market by device type (standalone tracker, OBD device, and advance tracker), deployment type (commercial vehicle and cargo & container), end use industry (transportation & logistics, construction, oil & gas, metals & mining, and government), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW))?
- Q.2 which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 what are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the GPS tracking device market?
- Q.5 what are the business risks and threats to the GPS tracking device market?
- Q.6 what are emerging trends in this GPS tracking device market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 what are some changing demands of customers in the GPS tracking device market?
- Q.8 what are the new developments in the GPS tracking device market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 who are the major players in this GPS tracking device market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 what are some of the competitive products and processes in this GPS tracking device area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, GPS tracking device market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global GPS Tracking Device Market:Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global GPS Tracking Device Market by Device Type
3.3.1: Standalone Tracker
3.3.2: OBD Device
3.3.3: Advance Tracker
3.4: Global GPS Tracking Device Market by Deployment type
3.4.1: Commercial Vehicle
3.4.2: Cargo & Container
3.5: Global GPS Tracking Device Market by End Use Industry
3.5.1: Transportation & Logistics
3.5.3: Oil & Gas
3.5.4: Metals & Mining
3.5.6: Others (Hospitality, Education, Retail, Agriculture, and Healthcare)
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global GPS Tracking Device Market by Device Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global GPS Tracking Device Market by Deployment type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global GPS Tracking Device Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global GPS Tracking Device Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global GPS Tracking Device Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global GPS Tracking Device Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global GPS Tracking Device Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Calamp Corp. (US)
7.2: Orbocomm Inc. (US)
7.3: Sierra Wireless Inc. (Canada)
7.4: Atrack Technology Inc. (Taiwan)
7.5: Geotab, Inc. (Canada)
7.6: Concox Information Technology Co.
7.7: Ruptela UAB
7.8: Trackimo LLC (US)
7.9: Meitrack Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d50lbu