DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Iris Recognition Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The iris recognition market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 23% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the iris recognition market looks promising with opportunities in the government, military and defense, healthcare, banking and finance, consumer electronics, travel and immigration, and automotive industries. The major drivers for this market are increasing government expenditure on security systems and growing demand in the travel and immigration and various government organizations.
Some of the features of Iris recognition Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include
- Market size estimates: Iris recognition market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application and by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various applications such as by usage type, application, end use industry, and region
- Regional analysis: Iris recognition market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for iris recognition in the iris recognition market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, iris recognition in the iris recognition market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the iris recognition market by usage type (access control and time monitor), application (smartphone, smartwatch, tablet and notebook, PC/laptop, and scanner), end use industry (government, military and defense, healthcare, banking and finance, consumer electronics, travel and immigration, and automotive), and region (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the iris recognition market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the Iris recognition market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this iris recognition market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are of the changing demands of customers in the iris recognition market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the iris recognition market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this iris recognition market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this Iris recognition area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this Iris recognition market?
Scope of the Report
By Usage Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Access Control
- Time Monitor
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Tablet and Notebook
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Military and defense
- Health Care
- Banking and Finance
- Consumer Electronics
- Travel and Immigration
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Iris ID
- Bioenable Technologies
- Smartmatic International
- Crossmatch Technologies
- 3M Cogent
- Sri International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ry3lou