DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dimethyl Ether Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The dimethyl ether market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 16% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the dimethyl ether market looks promising with opportunities in the aerosol propellant, LPG blending, and transportation fuel applications. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing use of dimethyl ether in LPG blending, multiple raw material alternatives in a wide range of applications, and the growing environmental concern.
The report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the dimethyl ether market report then read this report.
Some of the features of Dimethyl Ether Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Dimethyl ether market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by raw material, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Dimethyl ether market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for dimethyl ether in the dimethyl ether market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, dimethyl ether in the dimethyl ether market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the dimethyl ether market by application (aerosol propellant, LPG blending, and transportation fuel), raw material (coal, methanol, natural gas, and bio-based feedstock), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the dimethyl ether market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the dimethyl ether market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this dimethyl ether market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the dimethyl ether market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the dimethyl ether market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this dimethyl ether market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this dimethyl ether area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, dimethyl ether market?
The study includes the dimethyl ether market size and forecast for the dimethyl ether market through 2024, segmented by raw material, application, and region as follows:
By Raw Material [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Natural Gas
- Bio-Based Feedstock
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Aerosol Propellant
- LPG Blending
- Transportation Fuel
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- China Energy Limited
- The Chemours Company
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Ferrostaal GmbH m
- Grillo Werke AG
- Jiutai Energy Group
- Oberon Fuels
- Zagros Petrochemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tx8mx2