LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Legal Services Industry market size is expected to grow over USD 190 billion at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.0% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
An increase in the stringency in regulations pertaining to employment, incentives, pensions, and other HR-related activities will contribute to the demand growth of legal services for employment and benefits.
This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
Top Spending Regions in the Legal Services Industry Market:
According to the spend share and forecasts, North America and APAC will be the leading regions in the Legal Services Industry market.
- North America
To know more about these regions and their influence in on the Legal Services Industry market Request free demo
Secret Insights that drive the Supply chain market of Legal Services Industry Market:
- Legal service providers are continuously investing in new talents and technological innovations to meet buyers' requirements efficiently and on time.
- Top legal service providers are focusing on increasing their billing rates to improve profitability despite constant pressure from buyers to reduce prices.
Some of the top Legal Services Industry suppliers listed in this report:
This Legal Services Industry procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Allen & Overy LLP
- Pinsent Masons LLP
- Hogan Lovells
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Linklaters LLP
- DLA Piper
Reason to download the free sample of this report:
- To have a better grasp over the market dynamics
- Understand the key market trends
- Better supplier understanding and have an edge over the negotiation
- Know what are the factors that influence the demand-supply shifts
- Help you interpret and use the best procurement practices in this market
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment, Contact Us.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo