DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Services Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global services market is expected to grow from $11848.2 billion in 2019 to $11941.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $14734.2 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The services market consists of the sales of services and related goods earned by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide services. A service can be defined as a transaction between a buyer and a seller without the transfer of any physical goods or commodities. It mainly involves the use of resources, experience, skill, ingenuity, and intelligence. Examples include equipment and machinery repairing, promoting or administering religious activities, grantmaking, advocacy, and providing drycleaning and laundry services, personal care services, death care services, pet care services, photofinishing services, temporary parking services, and dating services.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global services market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 27% of the global services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global services market.
The proliferation of data and the sophistication of analytical tools has enabled service companies to add to their offering. Descriptive and predictive analytics have become critical for many service companies as they generate actionable data insights. Human services agencies are using descriptive analytics for simple reporting or to detect non-compliance after transactions were completed. Predictive analytics can increase understanding of the relative effectiveness of different programs so that resources can be smartly targeted for better results.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Services Market Segments
11.1. Global Civic Services Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Real Estate Market, Segmentation By Type
11.3. Global Leasing Market, Segmentation By Type
11.4. Global Commercial Services Market, Segmentation By Type
11.5. Global Personal Services Market, Segmentation By Type
11.6. Global Repair and Maintenance Market, Segmentation By Type
12. Services Market Metrics
12.1. Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- CBRE Group
- Southern Baptist Churches
- Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.
- World Food Programme
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c2pxl6