DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Computer Hardware Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global computer hardware market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global computer hardware market is expected to decline from $934.9 billion in 2019 to $897.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 and reach $1036.6 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the global computer hardware market, accounting for 43% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global computer hardware market. Africa was the smallest region in the global computer hardware market.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is emerging as the next big trend in the computers market with the ability to create an impact across the business spectrum. The Internet of Things merged the physical and online worlds to open up to a host of opportunities for companies, governments and consumers. The IoT is a complex ecosystem with multiple players such as device vendors, communication service providers, software vendors and IT service providers. For example, the August Smart Lock uses the Internet of Things platform to automatically lock and unlock the front door of a user's residence, and can also remotely grant access to guests, friends or staff.
The computer hardware market consists of sales of computer hardware by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce computer hardware including digital equipment for everyday use in homes and for performing day to day activities in offices, such as personal computers (PCs) laptops and tablets, computer storage devices, peripheral equipment, system design services and related services. The computer hardware market includes servers and processors but does not include embedded systems used in automobiles and manufacturing plants.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Computer Hardware Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Computer Hardware Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Computer Hardware Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Computer Hardware Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Computer Hardware Market Trends And Strategies
8. Computer Hardware Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Computer Hardware Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Computer Hardware Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Computer Hardware Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Computer Hardware Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Computer Hardware Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Computer Hardware Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Computer Hardware Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Computer Hardware Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Computer Hardware Market Segments
11.1. Global Computer Peripheral Equipment Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Mouse; Keyboard; Monitor; Printer; Scanner
11.2. Global Computer Storage Devices And Servers Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Computer Storage Devices; Computer Servers
11.3. Global Computers Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - PCs; Laptops; Tablets; Others - Computers
12. Computer Hardware Market Metrics
12.1. Computer Hardware Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Computer Hardware Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8w15ss