LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the ultrasonic metal welding equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 83.59 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
What are the major trends in the market?
Developments in ultrasonic metal welding equipment with finely tuned parameterization and support of process visualization.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
Emerson Electric Co., Forward Sonic Tech Co. Ltd., Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Kormax System Inc., Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd., Schunk GmbH, Sonics & Materials Inc., Sonobond Ultrasonics Inc., TECH-SONIC Inc., and Telsonic AG are the top players in the market.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by technological advantages. However, operational challenges in ultrasonic metal welding might hamper the market growth.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Emerson Electric Co., Forward Sonic Tech Co. Ltd., Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Kormax System Inc., Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd., Schunk GmbH, Sonics & Materials, Inc., Sonobond Ultrasonics, Inc., TECH-SONIC Inc., and Telsonic AG are some of the major market participants. Technological advances will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment Market is segmented as below:
- Electrical And Electronics
- Alternate Energy
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40222
Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The ultrasonic metal welding equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment Market Size
- Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment Market Trends
- Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies developments in ultrasonic metal welding equipment with finely tuned parameterization and support of process visualization as one of the prime reasons driving the Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Ultrasonic Metal Welding Equipment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ultrasonic metal welding equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ultrasonic metal welding equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ultrasonic metal welding equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ultrasonic metal welding equipment market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Mobility - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Electrical and Electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Alternate energy - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Development of ultrasonic metal welding equipment for industry 4.0 compliance
- Emergence of capacitive discharge welding
- Parameterization for ultrasonic metal welding
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Forward Sonic Tech Co. Ltd.
- Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Kormax System Inc.
- Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd.
- Schunk GmbH
- Sonics & Materials, Inc.
- Sonobond Ultrasonics, Inc.
- TECH-SONIC Inc.
- Telsonic AG
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.