DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Chipsets Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global power over ethernet (PoE) chipsets market grew at a CAGR of around 12% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global power over ethernet (PoE) chipsets market to continue its strong growth during the next five years.
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) chipset is a component of integrated circuits (ICs) that are used for transferring both electrical signals and data over cables to avoid the use of separate power cords. These chipsets are used in proximity sensors, VoIP phones, ethernet switches, wireless radio access points and pan-tilt-zoom cameras. They can also be deployed in LAN access points without being connected to a current outlet. They also offer high interoperability, reliability, convenience and holistic solution for applications, such as professional audio control, digital signage, small cell radio units, industrial access control and connecting lighting.
Rapid industrialization, along with the increasing adoption of information protocol (IP) telephony across the globe, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. The widespread adoption of network security cameras, wireless access points and ethernet-based radio frequency identification (RFID) readers have increased the demand for PoE chipsets. Various technological advancements, such as the development of energy-efficient PoE solutions in high-power devices, are acting as another growth-inducing factor.
Also, PoE chipsets offer various benefits, such as simplified infrastructure management, convenience in maintenance, reduced downtime and enhanced installation flexibility and cost-effectiveness. In line with this, the increasing adoption of Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) and IoT in smart buildings, automated factories and industrial networks is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including significant infrastructural developments, especially in emerging economies, along with the utilization of big data analytics and cloud-based services, are expected to drive the market further.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Delta Controls Inc.
- Kinetic Technologies
- Maxim Integrated
- Microsemi Corporation (Microchip Technology Inc.)
- Monolithic Power Systems Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- On Semiconductor Corporation
- Semtech Corporation
- Silicon Laboratories Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global power over ethernet (PoE) chipsets market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global power over ethernet (PoE) chipsets market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the standard?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the device type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global power over ethernet (PoE) chipsets market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Chipsets Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) Chipset
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2 Powered Devices (PD) Chipset
7 Market Breakup by Standard
7.1 802.3af Standard
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.2 802.3at Standard
7.3 802.3bt Standard
8 Market Breakup by Device Type
8.1 Network Cameras
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2 VoIP Phone
8.3 Ethernet Switch and Injector
8.4 Wireless Radio Access Point
8.5 Proximity Sensor
9 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.1 Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Forecast
9.3 LED Lighting
10 Market Breakup by End-Use Sector
10.1.1 Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Forecast
11 Market Breakup by Region
11.1 North America
11.2 Asia Pacific
11.4 Latin America
11.5 Middle East and Africa
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uhbghq