DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Neem Extract Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global neem extract market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The report predicts the global neem extract market to grow with a CAGR of 19.6% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on neem extract market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on neem extract market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global neem extract market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global neem extract market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the neem extract market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the neem extract market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global neem extract market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Increasing consumer awareness about side effects on excessive use of chemical based products and rise in adoption of bio based product
- Growing demand of neem extract by personal care and agriculture industry owing to its benefits offered such as it reduce blood clotting, cholesterol and blood pressure
- Lack of availability of raw material over increase in demand
- Growing demand of herbal cosmetics and pharmaceutical products
- Nikita Agro Industries
- Parker Biotech
- E.I.D. Parry
- PJ Margo
- Fortune Biotech
- Agro Extracts Limited
- Ozone Biotech
- Trifolio-M GmbH
- Neeming Australia Pvt. Ltd.
- Ozone Biotech
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6l5o2t