DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transport Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global transport market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global transport market is expected to decline from $6020.4 billion in 2019 to $5938.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.4%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $7500.8 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The transport market consists of sales of transportation equipment by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce equipment for transporting people and goods. Transportation equipment is a type of machinery.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global transport market, accounting for 41% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 23% of the global transport market. Africa was the smallest region in the global transport market.
Virtual reality and augmented reality technologies are being widely used by transportation manufacturing companies for faster creation of physical prototypes and reduce manufacturing defects. Virtual reality is use of computer technology to create a computer stimulated experience and augmented reality is real environment objects supplemented with computer-generated information through sensory inputs. These technologies benefit the manufacturing process by reducing rework, increasing quality, lower labor costs, meet timelines, improving safety, streamline collaboration, design analysis approach, improve accuracy, aid in project management and presentation of product plans. Major transportation manufacturing companies utilizing AR and VR technologies are. Toyota Motor, Volkswagen Group, General Motors, Daimler AG, Ford Motor and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Transport Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Transport Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Transport Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Transport Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Transport Market Trends And Strategies
8. Transport Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Transport Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Transport Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Transport Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Transport Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Transport Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Transport Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Transport Market Segments
11.1. Global Motor Vehicle Parts Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Motor Vehicles Market, Segmentation By Type
11.3. Global Train And Components Market, Segmentation By Type
11.4. Global Trailer Market, Segmentation By Type
11.5. Global Motor Home Market, Segmentation By Type
11.6. Global Travel Trailer And Camper Market, Segmentation By Type
11.7. Global Ship And Boat Building And Repairing Market, Segmentation By Type
12. Transport Market Metrics
12.1. Transport Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Transport Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Toyota Motor
- Volkswagen Group
- General Motors
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u1d0lm