LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global wearable electronics market size and it is poised to grow by USD 41.24 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
Smartwatches is the leading product segment in the wearable electronics market.
What are the major trends in the market?
Growing focus on the development of low-powered electronics is a key trend in the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period.
Who are the top players in the market?
Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Microsoft Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., and Xiaomi Group are some of the major market participants.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The rising digitization of global economy is one of the key drivers of the market. However, the growing market for counterfeit products might hamper the market growth.
How big is the North America market?
North America will contribute 56% of the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acer Inc., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Microsoft Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., and Xiaomi Group are some of the major market participants. The rising digitization of global economy will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Wearable Electronics Market is segmented as below:
- Wireless Headphones
- Smart Bands
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43403
Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The wearable electronics market report covers the following areas:
- Wearable Electronics Market Size
- Wearable Electronics Market Trends
- Wearable Electronics Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing focus on the development of low-powered electronics as one of the prime reasons driving the Wearable Electronics Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Wearable Electronics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wearable electronics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wearable electronics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wearable electronics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wearable electronics market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Smartwatches - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wireless headphones - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- HMDs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart bands - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver-Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acer Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Xiaomi Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.