LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research is the world's leading independent provider of strategic market intelligence solutions. Our market intelligence services are designed to connect your organization’s goals with global opportunities. Infiniti’s recent market assessment and feasibility study for establishing data centers in Thailand is now available for limited-period FREE download. The resource provides covers:
- Client engagement to help a cloud computing service provider to establish their data center in Thailand
- Key insights into the data center market in Thailand
- Recommendations to the client by industry experts and business impact
While investing in data center capacity and choosing the location to establish data centers, it is easy to go wide of the mark by building too much or building the wrong type of capacity. CIOs must undertake aggressive due diligence for their data center capital plans. Coherent, precise, and accurate answers to tough questions relating to resiliency, capacity, timing, tiering, and design is vital.
Request a free proposal to analyze the impact of COVID-19 on your business, and gain expert advice on strategies to bounce back.
Experts at Infiniti Research recommend Thailand as the most ideal and lucrative market in South-east Asia to set up data centers. Here’s why:
- Non-restrictive business policies
- Access to South East Asian demand
- Strong customer growth for cloud service adoption
- Easy access to land and labor
- Stable infrastructure
- Download the full article for detailed insights
Get in touch with an industry expert for a comprehensive market study to enter the Thai DC market.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit:https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us