DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market by Type (Aircraft Seating, IFEC, Aircraft Cabin Lighting, Aircraft Galley, Aircraft Lavatory, Aircraft Windows & Windshields, Aircraft Interior Panels), End User, Aircraft Type, Material, Region - Global Forecast 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aircraft cabin interiors market is projected to grow from USD 17.6 billion in 2018 to USD 32.7 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2020 to 2025.
This growth can be attributed to the increased demand for in-flight entertainment & connectivity systems as these have become an alternate source of income for most of the airlines. The ancillary revenue obtained from these systems is helping airlines in maintaining and enhancing the quality of their onboard services. Different airlines are using different sources such as onboard shopping, Wi-Fi connectivity, and advertising for revenue generation. However, the limited number of profitable airlines in emerging economies is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a significant economic toll on the aviation sector due to air travel restrictions in various countries. The air travel restrictions across various regions for both domestic and international flights have attributed significantly to the inactive fleet across the globe. Like many other industries, the aircraft cabin interiors market is also heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. OEMs, service providers, technology providers, and airlines are facing tremendous pressure due to the financial losses incurred because of coronavirus spread.
Based on end user, the OEM segment is projected lead the aircraft cabin interiors market from 2020 to 2025.
Based on end user, the OEM segment is projected lead the aircraft cabin interiors market during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the fact that the customization of the aircraft cabin interiors according to the requirements of airlines before aircraft delivery is easier as compared to retrofitting them.
Based on aircraft type, the very large aircraft segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast.
Most cabin interiors remain similar for different types of aircraft. However, some change depending on the size and type of aircraft, such as the number of seats required, cabin lighting, and lavatory. The report segments the aircraft cabin interiors market based on aircraft type into narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, very large aircraft, regional transport aircraft, and business jets. The demand for interiors for a very large aircraft is comparatively greater due to the wide fuselage. Interiors of the wide body aircraft have been upgraded with the latest technologies. Additionally, the demand for enhanced passenger safety, reliability, and in-flight experience for the long-haul flights is attributing to the growth of the very large aircraft segment.
Based on type, the in-flight entertainment and connectivity market segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast.
In-flight entertainment & connectivity refers to the entertainment facilities available to onboard passengers during flight. These facilities are provided to enhance the passenger experience, thereby leading to increased loyalty of passengers for airlines. Legacy airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Etihad, and Lufthansa continue to place orders for advanced in-flight entertainment & connectivity systems to make the journey of passengers comfortable over long-haul routes. The decline in weight of these systems is an ongoing trend across the globe as it increases the fuel efficiency of aircraft.
- Increasing Demand for In-Flight Entertainment Systems
- Rise in Premium Economy Seats
- Emerging Markets
- Ifec a Major Source of Ancillary Revenue for Airlines
- the Grounded Fleet is Undergoing Enhancements for Cabin Interiors' Safety and Reliability Post-Covid-19
- Lack of Profitable Airlines in Emerging Economies
- Regulatory Frameworks & Certifications
- Increase in the Overall Weight of Aircraft
- Influence of Low-Cost Airlines
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- New Aircraft Interior Lighting System Technology
- Reformation of Aircraft Cabin Interiors by Passenger to Freighter (P2F) Conversions Amidst Covid-19
- Modifications in Aircraft Seating Due to Covid-19
- 16G Seat Mandates for Passenger Safety
- Delay in Aircraft Deliveries
- High Installation Cost
- Cybersecurity Issues
- Economic Challenges Due to Lower Air Passenger Traffic Amidst of Covid-19
- Operational Obstacles for Flying a Passenger to Freighter (P2F) Aircraft
- Astronics Corporation
- Cobham plc
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. Kg
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
- Gogo Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Recaro Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. Kg
- Thales Group
- Geven Spa
- Encore Group
- United Technologies Corporation (Collins Aerospace)
- Safran (Zodiac Aerospace)
- Haeco Americas
- St Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd)
- Jamco Corporation
- Lufthansa Technik
- Triumph Group
- Tci Cabin Interiors
- Cabinnet Akkurt Ltd.
- Bae Systems
- Facc AG
- Spectra Interior Product Inc.
- Thompson Aero Seating Limited
- Bucher Group
- Aviointeriors S.P.A.
- Mac Aero Interiors
- Gkn Aerospace
- Aim Alititude
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jy5dd4