LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the multiplexed diagnostics market and it is poised to grow by USD 9.35 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by end-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to be the leading segment.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Technological advancements are one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 15%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 9.35 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Agilent Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., bioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Illumina Inc., Merck KGaA, QIAGEN NV, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the lack of skilled professionals restraints the market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
- The North America region will contribute 31% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Agilent Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., bioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Illumina Inc., Merck KGaA, QIAGEN NV, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. The prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Multiplexed Diagnostics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Multiplexed Diagnostics Market is segmented as below:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Healthcare Centers
- Academic Institutes and CROs
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40652
Multiplexed Diagnostics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The multiplexed diagnostics market report covers the following areas:
- Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Size
- Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Trends
- Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Analysis
This study identifies technological advancements as one of the prime reasons driving the multiplexed diagnostics market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Multiplexed Diagnostics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist multiplexed diagnostics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the multiplexed diagnostics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the multiplexed diagnostics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of multiplexed diagnostics market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare centers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Academic institutes and CROs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- bioMerieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- QIAGEN NV
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.