LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the diesel exhaust fluid market and it is poised to grow by $ 14.22 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 14% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. BASF SE, CF Industries Holdings Inc., China Petrochemical Corp., Cummins Inc., Nissan Chemical Corp., Nutrien Ltd., Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Total SA, and Yara International ASA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Increasing production of vehicles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, a decrease in the demand for diesel engine vehicles might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market is segmented as below:
- Commercial Vehicles
- Non-road Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41661
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The diesel exhaust fluid market report covers the following areas:
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Size
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Trends
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the introduction of new technologies for the reduction of NOX emissions as one of the prime reasons driving the diesel exhaust fluid market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist diesel exhaust fluid market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the diesel exhaust fluid market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the diesel exhaust fluid market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of diesel exhaust fluid market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Vehicle
- Market segments
- Comparison by Vehicle
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-road vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Passenger vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Trains - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Vehicle
Market Segmentation by Pack Size
- Market segments
- Comparison by Pack Size
- Bulk - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cans and bottles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IBCs and drums - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Pack Size
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BASF SE
- CF Industries Holdings Inc.
- China Petrochemical Corp.
- Cummins Inc.
- L'Air Liquide SA
- Nissan Chemical Corp.
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Total SA
- Yara International ASA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.