DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Fairings - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to the 9th edition of this report. The 474-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Aircraft Fairings Market to Reach $2.4 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Aircraft Fairings estimated at US$1.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Composite, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7.3% CAGR and reach US$784.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Metallic segment is readjusted to a revised 5.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $420.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.6% CAGR
The Aircraft Fairings market in the U.S. is estimated at US$420.1 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$512.5 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 9.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.3% and 5.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4% CAGR.
Alloy Segment to Record 6% CAGR
In the global Alloy segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$430.4 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$625.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$319.6 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 7.2% CAGR through the analysis period.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- AAR Corporation
- Airbus Group SAS
- Arnprior Aerospace Inc.
- Avcorp Industries Inc.
- Barnes Group, Inc.
- Boeing Company
- FACC AG
- Fdc Composites Inc.
- Fiber Dynamics, Inc.
- Kaman Aerosystems
- Malibu Aerospace LLC.
- McFarlane Aviation, Inc.
- NORDAM Group, Inc.
- Royal Engineered Composites
- ShinMaywa Industries Ltd.
- Strata Manufacturing
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Surge in Need to Maintain Smooth Outline and Reduce Drag in Aircraft Benefits Demand for Aircraft Fairings in the Aerospace Sector
- Advanced Composite Aircraft Fairings Witness Higher Demand Due to Lower Cost of Production and Weight Reduction Attributes
- Aerospace Composites Market in the US: Revenues in US$ Million by Aircraft Type for the Years 2019 and 2025
- Suppliers of Aircraft Fairings in the Global Market
- Global Aircraft Fairings Market: Percentage Share of Volume Sales by Leading Players for the Year 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Fairings Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Escalating Growth in the Number of Aircraft Deliveries: Business Case for Aircraft Fairings Market
- Global Aircraft Deliveries for the Years 2018 and 2020
- Global Plane Deliveries for the Period 2013 to 2017
- Narrow-Body Aircraft Deliveries till March 2019: Breakdown of Orders, Deliveries and Backlog by Airbus and Boeing
- Wide-Body Aircraft Deliveries till March 2019: Breakdown of Orders, Deliveries and Backlog by Airbus and Boeing
- Number of New Commercial Aircraft Deliveries by Size for the Period 2018-2037
- Global Aircraft Fleet: Number of Deliveries for the Years 2018, 2020, 2024 and 2028
- Growing Adoption of UAVs in Commercial & Military Sectors Bode Well with Aircraft Fairings Market
- Global UAVs Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Rise in Use of 3D Printing for Manufacturing Aircraft Fairings Supports Growth
- Composite Materials Recycling: A Major Hindrance to Growth
- Product Overview
- What are Aircraft Fairings?
- Aircraft Fairings by Type
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 42
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wrzqs3