DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low Speed Vehicle Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type; Propulsion and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global low speed vehicle market accounted for US$ 11.98 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2020-2027 to reach US$ 16.46 billion by 2027.
With increasing industrialization across the world, the demand for industrial utility vehicles is likely to increase in the coming years. The players have an opportunity to sharpen their focus on low-speed vehicles for myriad industries. This can be achieved by introducing new industrial utility vehicles in the growing economies. Demand for utility vehicles in warehouses will boost the low speed vehicle market growth during the forecast period.
Globally, the low speed vehicle market is experiencing an intense growth with regard to increasing number of government initiatives to promote sustainable transportation and rising construction industry. However, high ownership and maintenance costs may restrain the growth of the low speed vehicle market. Despite these limitations, the growing traction of electric vehicles and technology integration in LSVs will boost the low speed vehicle market growth during the forecast period. APAC held the largest share of the low speed vehicle market in 2019 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period of 2020-2027. North America and Europe held the second and third position in the global low speed vehicle market, respectively, in 2019.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global low speed vehicle market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global low speed vehicle market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Increasing government initiatives to promote sustainable transportation
- Rising global construction & infrastructure industry
- High ownership and maintenance costs
- Growing demand for electric vehicles
- Rising technology integration and advanced features
- Bintelli Electric Vehicle
- Club Car, LLC
- Cruise Car, Inc.,
- Deere & Company
- HDK Co., Ltd.
- Moto Electric Vehicles
- Polaris Inc.
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
- The Toro Company
- Yamaha Golf-Car Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g3zol8