DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecom Analytics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global telecom analytics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global telecom analytics market to grow with a CAGR of 14.5% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on telecom analytics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on telecom analytics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global telecom analytics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global telecom analytics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the telecom analytics market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the telecom analytics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global telecom analytics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Increasing demand for streamlined and efficient revenue management
- Growing network attacks and online data security threats
- Rapid expansion of global IP traffic and the advancement of 5G
- Lack of awareness about telecom analytics among telecom operators
- Development of data analytics and the rising use of customer and network data analytics
- International Business Machine Corporation
- SAP SE
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- TIBCO Software, Inc.
- SAS Institute
- Adobe Inc.
- Panorama Software
- Oracle Corporation
- Other companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j7hkee