LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The gumboots market is expected to register a CAGR of almost 4% during 2020-2024, as per the latest research report by Technavio. The report offers detailed analysis about the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Request for Technavio’s market report estimates including pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on gumboots market. Download a Free Sample Report on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic analysis.
Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Consumer Discretionary Industry is anticipated to have Negative impact. The gumboots market will showcase Negative impact during 2020-2024.
Gumboots Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Gumboots Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Europe region will account for the highest incremental growth during the forecast period.
With the surging growth of COVID-19 pandemic, the Consumer Discretionary market is anticipated to have an Indirect impact during the forecast period. View market snapshot before purchasing
Changes in weather conditions have been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of gumboots market. Other market drivers include an increase in online retail sales. Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Key Considerations for Market Forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID-19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis as the spread reaches a global level and updates on market estimates
Get more insights about the global trends impacting the future of gumboots market, Request Free Sample @ https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43623
Gumboots Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Key players in the market have been launching several initiatives and introducing innovative products and services to cater to a larger target audience during the pandemic. Major market participants include Bata Brands SA, Bradshaw Taylor Ltd., Deckers Outdoor Corp., Dunlop Protective Footwear USA LLC, Genfoot Inc., Hebi Feihe Share Co. Ltd., Hunter Boot Ltd., Tretorn Sweden AB, Weyco Group Inc., and Zennar Ltd.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- OGMCLI - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- AFFP - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bata Brands SA
- Bradshaw Taylor Ltd.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp.
- Dunlop Protective Footwear USA LLC
- Genfoot Inc.
- Hebi Feihe Share Co. Ltd.
- Hunter Boot Ltd.
- Tretorn Sweden AB
- Weyco Group Inc.
- Zennar Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.