DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Frozen Food Market by Product Type and User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The frozen food market size was valued at $291.8 billion in 2019, and is estimated to reach $404.8 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.2% from 2020 to 2027. The report presents a comprehensive analysis of current and future trends of the global frozen food market along with forecasts to help businesses and stakeholders develop a better understanding of the market.
Frozen food is referred to the food products that can be stored in low temperature over a long period. The popular frozen food products include frozen ready-to-eat meals, fruits & vegetables, meat & poultry, and soups. Global frozen food market comprises retail as well as business customers. Retail consumers of frozen food are individuals and households, whereas business consumers include hotel chains, fast food outlets, caterers, and other business buyers. Retail customers prefer cooked and semi-cooked ready-to-eat food, meat, and soups. On the contrary, business customers majorly use frozen meat, seafood, frozen pizza crust, bread, frozen dough, potatoes, and vegetables as key ingredients for preparing food for end customers. Regionally, Europe is the largest market for frozen food, closely followed by North America.
Large portion of the population from various demographic segments have been following a healthy diet plan, due to a rise in awareness toward various benefits associated with the adoption of healthy lifestyle. In addition, consumers have been seeking for food products that are rich in nutrition and promote health benefits. Frozen food products possess a characteristic feature of preserving its nutritional content for a longer period. As a result, with rise in trend on food fortification, the frozen bakery products industry sights opportunity in gaining traction among health-conscious customers and simultaneously generating sales.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global frozen food market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined in the report to determine the overall market attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- A quantitative analysis of the current market and estimation for the same from 2020 to 2027 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces model of the industry illustrates competitiveness of the market by analyzing various parameters such as, threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, bargaining power of the buyers, and bargaining power of the suppliers operating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various regions.
- The frozen food market size was valued at $291.8 billion in 2019, and is estimated to reach $404..8 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.2% from 2020 to 2027.
- By product type, the frozen ready meals segment is estimated to witness the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period.
- In 2019, by user, the food service industry segment held the highest share in the global frozen food market.
- In 2019, Germany was the most prominent market in the Europe region, and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- Increase in Purchasing Power
- Changes in Lifestyle and Food Habits
- Surge in Female Working Population
- Research and Operational Excellence
- Increase in Health and Fitness Concern
- Government Regulations for Storage
- Availability of Fresh Food Substitutes
- Lack of Storage and Transport Facility
- Rapid Development of the Food Service Industry
- Improved Storage Facility in Small Retail Stores
- Rapid Growth of the Retail Sector
- Transition in Consumer Demand
- Aryzta A.G.
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Cargill Incorporated
- General Mills Inc.
- JBS S.A.
- Kellogg Company
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Nestle S.A.
- ConAgra Brands Inc.
- Associated British Foods Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n2kqvm