LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The oscilloscope market is expected to register a CAGR of over 3% during 2020-2024, as per the latest research report by Technavio. The report offers detailed analysis about the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Request for Technavio’s market report estimates including pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on oscilloscope market. Download a Free Sample Report on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic analysis.
Due to the extensive spread of the virus across the globe, the Information Technology Industry is anticipated to have Mixed impact. The oscilloscope market will showcase Positive impact during 2020-2024.
Oscilloscope Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Oscilloscope Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Digital Oscilloscope
- PC-based Oscilloscope
- Analog Oscilloscope
APAC region will account for the highest incremental growth during the forecast period due to the introduction of advanced software solutions for oscilloscopes and the proliferation of application-specific oscilloscope.
With the surging growth of COVID-19 pandemic, the Information Technology market is anticipated to have a Direct impact during the forecast period. View market snapshot before purchasing
Introduction of advanced software solutions for oscilloscopes has been an instrumental factor in influencing the growth of oscilloscope market. Other market drivers include growth in in-vehicle networks and the growing complexity of ICs. Technavio offers custom research analysis on the crucial pointers to highlight the impact of COVID-19 on the market across the supply chain.
Key Considerations for Market Forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, base case and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID 19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
Get more insights about the global trends impacting the future of oscilloscope market, Request Free Sample @ https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43320
Oscilloscope Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Key players in the market have been launching several initiatives and introducing innovative products and services to cater a larger target audience during the pandemic. Major market participants include Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corp., Fortive Corp., Good Will Instrument Co. Ltd., Keysight Technologies Inc., National Instruments Corp., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., and Yokogawa Electric Corp.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Digital oscilloscope - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PC-based oscilloscope - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Analog oscilloscope - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mechanical - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Data storage - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aerospace and defense - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Fortive Corp.
- Good Will Instrument Co. Ltd.
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- National Instruments Corp.
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.