DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cement And Concrete Product Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global cement and concrete product market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global cement and concrete product market is expected to decline from $370.1 billion in 2019 to $328.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -11.3%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2021 and reach $441.7 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global cement and concrete product market, accounting for 36% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 23% of the global cement and concrete product market. Africa was the smallest region in the global cement and concrete product market.
Cement manufacturing plants are increasingly using digital technologies such as the internet of things (IoT) to improve plant efficiencies. IoT is a network of physical devices which communicate over the internet. IoT helps in remote monitoring and predictive maintenance of a cement plant. Remote monitoring is used to oversee operations of big vehicles in the quarries and to report on key metrics such as fuel consumption per tonne and operating hours. IoT can also be used to predict potential malfunctions and maintenance needs. In cement plants, predictive maintenance can improve up-time on critical cement equipment such as grinding mills and kilns. Other applications of IoT in the cement industry include tracking and measuring the durability of concrete mixture, reporting on compliance to international standards, and connected logistics to improve quarry production. Zoomlin, a ready-mix concrete production equipment manufacturer, is actively testing data-based metrics to improve operations of vehicles used in quarries.
The cement and concrete market consists of sales of cement and concrete products and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that manufacture cement and concrete products such as concrete pipes, bricks, and paving blocks. The cement and concrete products manufacturing industry includes establishments engaged in manufacturing Portland cement, natural cement, masonry cement, pozzolanic cement, ready-mix concrete, concrete blocks, bricks, and pipes and related products.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Cement And Concrete Product Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Cement And Concrete Product Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Cement And Concrete Product Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Cement And Concrete Product Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Cement And Concrete Product Market Trends And Strategies
8. Cement And Concrete Product Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Cement And Concrete Product Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Cement And Concrete Product Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Cement And Concrete Product Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Cement And Concrete Product Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Cement And Concrete Product Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Cement And Concrete Product Market, Segmentation By Type
10.2. Global Cement And Concrete Product Market, Segmentation By Product
10.3. Global Cement And Concrete Product Market, Segmentation By Application
11. Cement And Concrete Product Market Metrics
11.1. Cement And Concrete Product Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Cement And Concrete Product Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- LafargeHolcim Ltd
- China National Building Material Company Limited
- Anhui Conch Cement Company Limited
- CRH Plc
- HeidelbergCement AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d5qvlk