DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Planned LNG Market by Technology and End-Use Industry: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global planned LNG market was valued at $102.2 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $58.9 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2020 to 2030. Planned LNG can be defined as the expansion of regasification and liquefaction terminal capacities.
Some of the factors such as cost advantage of LNG over other energy sources for end-use industries, environmental benefits, monetary systems and subsidies, and others are expected to boost the growth of the market. In addition, an increase in regasification capacities in the Asia-Pacific region boosts market growth. Some of the countries where the demand for LNG is expected to grow to include China, India, and others. However, the growth of renewable energy and nuclear energy is anticipated to decrease the demand for LNG. Moreover, the demand for LNG decreased in Japan and South Korea, owing to an increase in nuclear power generation and the pace of renewable energy infrastructure deployment.
The global planned LNG market is segmented on the basis of technology, end-use industry, and region. The technology segment is categorized into liquefaction and regasification. On the basis of end-use industry, the market is divided into residential, commercial, and industrial. By Region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the market from 2020 to 2030 determine the prevailing opportunities
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided
- The market size is provided in terms of volume and revenue
- Porter's five forces analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the competitive scenario
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable growth
Key Findings of the Study:
- The planned LNG market is analyzed from 2019 to 2027
- Depending on the technology, the liquefaction segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of nearly 28.9%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period
- Region wise, North America is expected to register the CAGR of nearly 20.0%, in terms of revenue, in the coming future
- By end-use industry, the industrial segment is estimated to exhibit the CAGR of 9.7%, in terms of revenue
- Asia-Pacific dominated the planned LNG market with a share of over 40.0% in 2019, in terms of volume
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain market growth is provided in the report
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the market dynamics, planned LNG market trends, and developments in the industry
- The planned LNG market size in provided in terms of volume and revenue
- Advancement in Technology
- Rise in Demand for Lng from Asia-Pacific
- Delay in Lng Projects
- Demand from Various Types of End-users
- Chevron Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- LNG Croatia LLC
- Energy Transfer LP
- Cheniere Energy Inc.
- Freeport LNG
- Sempra Energy
- ConocoPhillips Company
- Equinor ASA
- Korea Gas Corporation
- Venure Global LNG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/krp95n