DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Indoor Location Market, by Component (Hardware, Solution, Services), by Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), by Organization Size, by Application, by End-user, by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Indoor Location Market is expected to grow at a formidable rate of around 16% during 2020 - 2025.
The Global Indoor Location Market is driven by the rising integration of beacons in cameras, LED lightings, POS devices and digital signage. Also, proliferation of smartphones, connected devices, and location-based applications among customers and inefficiency of the GPS in an indoor environment are boosting the indoor location market. However, data and security concerns are negatively impacting the market. Moreover, lack of skills and awareness about indoor location technologies tend to restrict the growth of the market.
The Global Indoor Location Market is segmented based on component, deployment, organization, technology, application, end-user, company and region. Based on component segmentation, the market can be categorized into hardware, service and solution. The solution segment is expected to dominate the market over the next five years.
Regionally, the indoor location market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is expected to dominate the indoor location market majorly due to increasing improvements in the region's IT infrastructure.
Major players operating in indoor location market include Apple Inc, Broadcom., Cisco Systems, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, GeoMoby, Google LLC, HERE (Micello, Inc.), Microsoft, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Senion, among others. All the leading market players are increasing their focus on developing advanced technologies to stay competitive in the market.
The Objectives of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Indoor Location Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Indoor Location Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global Indoor Location Market -based component, deployment, organization size, technology, application, end-users, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Indoor Location Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Indoor Location Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Indoor Location Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Indoor Location Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Indoor Location Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Indoor Location Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Indoor Location Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Component (Hardware, Solution, Services)
6.2.2. By Technology (Radio Frequency (RF)-Based, Tag-based, Others)
6.2.3. By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises)
6.2.4. By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises)
6.2.5. By Service (Professional, Managed)
6.2.6. By Application (Customer Experience Management, Inventory Management, Predictive Asset Analytics, Remote Monitoring, Sales & Marketing Optimization, Others)
6.2.7. By End-user (Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Entertainment, Transportation & Logistics, Government & Public Sector, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Others)
6.2.8. By Company (2019)
6.2.9. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Indoor Location Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
8. Europe Indoor Location Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Europe: Country Analysis
9. North America Indoor Location Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. North America: Country Analysis
10. South America Indoor Location Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. South America: Country Analysis
11. Middle East and Africa Indoor Location Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. MEA: Country Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Apple Inc.
14.2. Broadcom Inc.
14.3. Cisco Systems, Inc.
14.4. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
14.6. Google LLC
14.7. HERE (Micello, Inc.)
14.9. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lsv7rd