DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polyisobutylene Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Molecular Weight; Product; Application; End-Use Industry and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Polyisobutylene (PIB) market was valued at US$ 2,580.78 million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 3,847.01 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period 2019-2027.
The world-wide changes in construction industry associated with the use of material are changing faster than ever before. Urbanization is considered one of the international megatrends, shaking up the construction industry. The population of the global urban zones is rising by 200,000 people per day, all of whom need reasonably priced housing, transportation, as well as social and utility infrastructure. In such challenges, the construction industry is practically under a moral compulsion to transform. Its transformation is impacting elsewhere on the wider society, by reducing construction costs and by enlightening the use of scarce materials or by making buildings more eco-efficient and boosting economic development and by narrowing the global infrastructure gap.
Utilization of polyisobutylene owes to demand for material with high melt flow rates, greater elongation, and enhanced impact strength. Increasing infrastructure demand in the evolving economies of the Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific on account of developing road infrastructure, increase in per capita ownership of houses and rising spending capacity are expected to affect the construction sector in the region, which in turn will drive the demand for polyisobutylene.
Based on product, the polyisobutylene (PIB) market is categorized into conventional PIB and highly reactive PIB. As different types of polyisobutylene are widely used by the various end-use industries, it is gaining popularity across the world. Conventional molecular weights polyisobutylene (PIB) is basically a liquid polymer, comes in water white color, chemically stable, available with a wide range of viscosities, offers great dielectric properties, and resistant to oxidation through light and fluctuating temperatures. Highly reactive polyisobutylene is an important intermediate used for the manufacture of high-performance fuel & lubricant additives, including fuel detergents or dispersants for engine oils, additives for sludge prevention.
COVID-19 from the outset started in Wuhan (China) in December 2019 and has spread across the globe at an energetic pace. China, Italy, Iran, Spain, the Republic of Korea, France, Germany, and the US are among the most affected nations as per the degree affirmed cases and pronounced passing's as of April 2020. According to WHO, there are ~8,137,110 affirmed cases and 439,577 deaths worldwide. COVID-19 has affected economies and undertakings due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The global polyisobutylene (PIB) industry is one of the major businesses enduring genuine agitating impacts, for example, creation composes breaks, breaks in storing up because of lockdown and office shutdowns because of this outbreak. These segments have unimaginably affected the worldwide polyisobutylene (PIB) market.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies realign their business strategies.
- Features key findings and crucial progressive industry trends in the global polyisobutylene market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develops/modifies business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering from developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinizes in-depth market trends as well as key market drivers and restraints.
- Enhances the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
- Automotive Industry to Boost the Market Growth
- Growing Demand for Polyisobutylene from Construction Industry
- Environmental impact and presence of alternatives/substitutes to hamper the market growth
- Growing Demand for PIB From Developed and Developing Economies
- Growing Demand For Polyisobutylene in Food Industry
- BASF SE
- Braskem SA
- Daelim Industrial Petrochemical Division
- Ineos AG
- Infineum International Limited
- Kemat Polybutenes
- Kothari Petrochemicals
- Sibur Holding PJSC
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- TPC Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uwz38f