DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Metal Casting Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles), by Electric Vehicle Type, by Material Type, by Application, by Company and by Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Metal Casting Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during 2021-2025.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market are growing vehicle production, increasing trend for light weight vehicles and growing stringency in emission & fuel efficiency regulations. However, low vehicle sales due to COVID-19 can hamper the growth of the metal casting market in 2020.
Based on vehicle type, the market has been segmented into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. In 2019, the passenger cars segment dominated the metal casting market due to increasing sales & production of passenger cars and growing average content in passenger cars.
In terms of regional analysis, APAC region dominated the metal casting market in 2019 due to increasing vehicle sales, growing presence of OEMs', domestic as well as international, in the region.
Some of the major players operating in the Global Metal Casting Market are Mino Industrial, Aisin Automotive Casting, Dynacast, Gibbs Die Casting, Endurance, GF Automotive, Ryobi Limited, Ahresty Corporation, Nemak and Rheinmetall Automotive. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Metal Casting Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Global Metal Casting Market based on vehicle type, electric vehicle type, material type, application and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Metal Casting Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Metal Casting Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Metal Casting Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Global Metal Casting Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Metal Casting Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Product Awareness
5.2. Brand Awareness
5.3. Brand Recall
5.4. Product Pricing
6. Global Metal Casting Market Overview
7. Global Metal Casting Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
7.2.2. By Electric Vehicle Type (Battery Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Electric Vehicle and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle)
7.2.3. By Material Type (Aluminum Casting, Cast Iron, Magnesium Casting, Zinc Casting and Others)
7.2.4. By Application (Body Assemblies, Transmission Parts and Engine Parts)
7.2.5. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Asia-Pacific Metal Casting Market Outlook
9. Europe Metal Casting Market Outlook
10. North America Metal Casting Market Outlook
11. South America Metal Casting Market Outlook
12. Middle East and Africa Metal Casting Market Outlook
13. Supply Chain Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Mino Industry Co. Ltd.
16.2. Aisin Automotive Casting, LLC
16.3. Dynacast, LLC
16.4. Endurance SpA
16.6. Ryobi Limited
16.7. GF Automotive Limited
16.8. Ahresty Corporation
16.9. Rheinmetall Automotive AG
16.10. Gibbs Die Casting Corporation
17. Strategic Recommendation
18. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Metal Casting Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uvue3h