The blast furnaces market is poised to grow by $ 869.14 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
The report on the blast furnaces market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the large installed base of blast furnaces and regulations requiring steel plants to reduce the environmental footprint.
The blast furnaces market analysis includes application segment and geographic landscapes. This study identifies the growing steel demand from India and Russia as one of the prime reasons driving the blast furnaces market growth during the next few years.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
The blast furnaces market covers the following areas:
- Blast furnaces market sizing
- Blast furnaces market forecast
- Blast furnaces market industry analysis
- Danieli & C. Officine Meccaniche Spa
- Gillanders Arbuthnot and Co. Ltd.
- IHI Corp.
- Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
- MECON Ltd.
- Metallurgical Corp. of China Ltd.
- Nippon Steel Corp.
- Noble Industrial Furnace Co. Inc.
- Primetals Technologies Ltd.
- SMS Group GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Capacity additions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Revamping projects - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
6. Customer Landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6gj9t8