DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ANZ Industrial Protective Footwear Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Standard; Type; Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The ANZ industrial protective footwear market was valued at US$ 57.20 million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 77.63 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2019 to 2027.
Industrial footwear is specifically designed to safeguard workers from physical harm and feet injuries caused at workplace by accidents. They can protect workers from injuries caused by fallen objects, explosions, chemical products splattering, electrical contacts, and mechanical risks, etc. Industrial protective footwear is made up of materials such as rubber, leather, or plastic, and primarily have high level of adhesion for greasy, and wet floors and surfaces. The footwear is mainly used by workers employed in industries such as manufacturing, mining, construction, oil & gas, chemicals, and transportation.
ANZ is expected to emerge as a prominent market for industrial protective footwear over the forecast period. Growing adoption of health and safety practices to reduce workplace fatalities, and introduction of various government initiatives and programs related to worker safety are expected to boost the demand for protective footwear during the forecast period. The growth of the construction, manufacturing, mining, and oil & gas industries, among others, is also raising the demand for industrial protective footwear.
The active COVID-19 pandemic began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019. The outbreak has affected economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Construction, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, chemicals, food, pharmaceutical, and transportation industries, among others, are facing serious disruptions such as supply chain breaks, technology events cancellations, and office shutdowns as a result of this outbreak. This is projected to hamper the industrial protective footwear market growth in ANZ.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in ANZ industrial protective footwear market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
- Adoption of stringent regulatory framework
- Increasing awareness about importance of workplace safety
- Increased automation in end-use industries
- Rapid development of oil and gas industries in New Zealand
- Introduction of innovative products
- Bata Industrials Australia
- Blundstone Australia
- Oliver Footwear
- Honeywell Safety Products
- Redback Boots
- Steel Blue
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qgh6lz