LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the mobile water treatment market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.09 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 13%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Rise in adventure tourism is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Aqualyng ICES, AVANTech Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Fluence Corp. Ltd., MWG Srl, National Oilwell Varco Inc., Orenco Systems Inc., Pall Corp., SUEZ WTS USA Inc., and Veolia Environnement SA are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 10.73%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aqualyng ICES, AVANTech Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Fluence Corp. Ltd., MWG Srl, National Oilwell Varco Inc., Orenco Systems Inc., Pall Corp., SUEZ WTS USA Inc., and Veolia Environnement SA are some of the major market participants. The rise in adventure tourism will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Mobile Water Treatment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Mobile Water Treatment Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43143
Mobile Water Treatment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our mobile water treatment market report covers the following areas:
- Mobile Water Treatment Market size
- Mobile Water Treatment Market trends
- Mobile Water Treatment Market analysis
This study identifies a rise in patent filings as one of the prime reasons driving the mobile water treatment market growth during the next few years.
Mobile Water Treatment Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the mobile water treatment market, including some of the vendors such as Aqualyng ICES, AVANTech Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Fluence Corp. Ltd., MWG Srl, National Oilwell Varco Inc., Orenco Systems Inc., Pall Corp., SUEZ WTS USA Inc., and Veolia Environnement SA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the mobile water treatment market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Mobile Water Treatment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mobile water treatment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mobile water treatment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mobile water treatment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mobile water treatment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Energy - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aqualyng ICES
- AVANTech Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Fluence Corp. Ltd.
- MWG Srl
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Orenco Systems Inc.
- Pall Corp.
- SUEZ WTS USA Inc.
- Veolia Environnement SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.