LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the vanadium market and it is poised to grow by 28.31 thousand tons during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV, Angang Steel Co. Ltd., Australian Vanadium Ltd., Bushveld Minerals, EVRAZ Plc, Glencore Plc, HBIS Group Co. Ltd., Largo Resources Ltd., Treibacher Industrie AG, and VanadiumCorp Resource Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing demand in the construction industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the decreasing supply of vanadium might hamper the market growth.
Vanadium Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Vanadium Market is segmented as below:
- Titanium Alloys
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43889
Vanadium Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our vanadium market report covers the following areas:
- Vanadium Market size
- Vanadium Market trends
- Vanadium Market industry analysis
This study identifies the growing use of high strength steel as one of the prime reasons driving the vanadium market growth during the next few years.
Vanadium Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the vanadium market, including some of the vendors such as AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV, Angang Steel Co. Ltd., Australian Vanadium Ltd., Bushveld Minerals, EVRAZ Plc, Glencore Plc, HBIS Group Co. Ltd., Largo Resources Ltd., Treibacher Industrie AG, and VanadiumCorp Resource Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Vanadium Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Vanadium Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist vanadium market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the vanadium market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the vanadium market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of vanadium market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application by volume
- Steel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (thousand tons)
- Titanium alloys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (thousand tons)
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (thousand tons)
- Market opportunity by Application by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV
- Angang Steel Co. Ltd.
- Australian Vanadium Ltd.
- Bushveld Minerals
- EVRAZ Plc
- Glencore Plc
- HBIS Group Co. Ltd.
- Largo Resources Ltd.
- Treibacher Industrie AG
- VanadiumCorp Resource Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.