LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the cannabis-infused edible products market and it is poised to grow by USD 22.18 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 22% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Bhang Corp., Botanic Lab, Cannabinoid Creations, CHARLOTTES WEB, Grön Confections, Kats Botanicals, Kiva Brands Inc., Lulu Group International, Medix CBD, and Mentor Capital Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing social acceptance of cannabis has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the lack of funds and investments in the cannabis sector might hamper market growth.
Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44397
Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our cannabis-infused edible products market report covers the following areas:
- Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market size
- Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market trends
- Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market industry analysis
This study identifies the growing millennial population as one of the prime reasons driving the cannabis-infused edible products market growth during the next few years.
Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the cannabis-infused edible products market, including some of the vendors such as Bhang Corp., Botanic Lab, Cannabinoid Creations, CHARLOTTES WEB, Grön Confections, Kats Botanicals, Kiva Brands Inc., Lulu Group International, Medix CBD, and Mentor Capital Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the cannabis-infused edible products market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Cannabis-infused Edible Products Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cannabis-infused edible products market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cannabis-infused edible products market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cannabis-infused edible products market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cannabis-infused edible products market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Food - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Beverage - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Market Drivers – Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bhang Corp.
- Botanic Lab
- Cannabinoid Creations
- CHARLOTTES WEB
- Grön Confections
- Kats Botanicals
- Kiva Brands Inc.
- Lulu Group International
- Medix CBD
- Mentor Capital Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.