DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hydraulic Equipment Market by Application, End User and Product: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global hydraulic equipment market size is expected to reach $51,653.1 million in 2027, from $40,518.6 million in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2020 to 2027.
Machine that uses liquid fluid power for its operations is referred to as hydraulic machines. Hydraulic liquid is pumped to cylinders and motors through the machine, and is pressurized considering the resistance. The valves control the flow of liquids, and subsequently, the liquid is distributed through pipes, hoses, or tubes. As there are no gears or levers involved in the operations, the weight of the system is reduced. The system can be operated on just one ON/OFF button. The hydraulic equipment holds on to constant force irrespective of change in speed of the operation.
Hydraulic equipment are mobile and industrial. These equipment are operated by pumps, valves, motors and cylinders. Mobile type are used in moving objects such as cranes, loaders, dumpers, bulldozers, and similar other machines, whereas industrial type are used in industries, including packaging, paper, plastic, and printing. In the construction & mining industry hydraulic hammers, excavators, bulldozers, and loaders are commonly used. Tractors, harvester, harrow, and chippers & shredders are used in the agriculture & forestry industry. In material handling industry, forklifts and cranes are commonly used to move the material from one place to another. Valves, cylinders, motors, and pumps find their application in the packaging industry to drive the conveyor, operate the filling process, and sealing process. Similarly, pumps, valves, cylinders, and motors are used as parts of various machines to carry out different kind of operations such as pressing and lifting in the industries such as paper, packaging, printing, and plastic.
Region wise, the hydraulic equipment market analysis is conducted across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, Italy and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa). In 2019, Asia-Pacific was the highest contributor to the hydraulic equipment market share and is anticipated to secure the leading position during the forecast period, due to rise in industrial expansion of manufacturing facilities and atomization of agricultural activities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging hydraulic equipment market trends and dynamics.
- In-depth market analysis is conducted by estimations for the key segments between 2020 and 2027.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive analysis of four major regions is provided to determine the prevailing the hydraulic equipment market opportunities.
- Hydraulic equipment market forecast analysis from 2020 to 2027 is included in the report.
- Key market players operating in the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
- Adoption of Mechanized Agricultural Equipment
- Growing Industrialization
- Replacement of Hydraulic Equipments With Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Growing Need for Energy Efficient Hydraulic Equipment
- Daikin Industries Ltd
- Danfoss A/S
- Emerson Electric Co
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
- Komatsu Ltd
- Parker-Hannifin Corp
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6nujh0