DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mobile Robot Market: Focus on Product Types, Components and Applications - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025 (Includes COVID-19 Impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This mobile robot market analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 18.62% on the basis of revenue during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. North America dominated the global mobile robot market with a share of 40.20% in 2019. North America, including the major countries such as the U.S. and Canada, is another prominent region for the mobile robot market.
The global mobile robot market is likely to showcase a high growth rate, owing to the growing usage of robots in emerging countries for varied applications, the advancing technology, and the increasing concerns for labor safety and human. Recent innovations and government funding and initiatives in robotics and AI domain have enabled the solution providers to reach a wider segment of consumers in the industry.
The mobile robot market research provides detailed market information for segmentation on the basis of product type, component, application, and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the mobile robot market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, market trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among other aspects.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape, along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different solutions, which includes types, applications, and components of robots.
The mobile robot market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions by country is also provided.
The key market players in the global mobile robot market include AUBO Robotics, Blue Ocean Robotics, Clearpath Robotics Inc, Eddyfi, Fetch Robotics, GE Inspection Robotics, Locus Robotics, Lockheed Martin, Mobile Industrial Robots, Northrop Grumman, QinetiQ Group, Seegrid Corporation, Swisslog Holding AG, and Transbotics Corporation.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the trends in the global mobile robot market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for mobile robot during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global mobile robot market?
- What is the estimated revenue to be generated in global mobile robot market by different robot types during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- Which type of mobile robot (field robots, cleaning robot, inspection and maintenance robot, logistics robots, military robot, hospitality robot, and others) is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What was the total revenue generated in global mobile robot market by industry in 2019?
- What was the total revenue generated by the global mobile robot market across different regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) in 2019, and what are the estimates for 2020-2025?
- Which are the key players in the global mobile robot market, and what are the new strategies adopted by them to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the mobile robot companies foresee in the next five years?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the mobile robot market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Industry Outlook
1.2 Business Dynamics
2.1 Mobile Robot Market - Products and Specifications
2.2 Global Mobile Robot Market (by Type), Value and Volume Data, 2019-2025
2.3 Global Mobile Robot Market (by Component), Value Data, 2019-2025
2.4 Product Benchmarking: Growth Rate - Market Share Matrix
2.5 Patent Analysis
3.1 Emerging New Application Areas for Mobile Robot during COVID-19
3.2 Global Mobile Robot Market (by Application), Value and Volume Data, 2019-2025
5 Markets - Competitive Benchmarking & Company Profiles
5.1 Competitive Benchmarking
5.2 Company Profiles
5.2.1 Aethon Inc
5.2.2 AUBO Robotics
5.2.3 Blue Ocean Robotics
5.2.4 Clearpath Robotics Inc.
5.2.6 Fetch Robotics, Inc.
5.2.7 GE Inspection Robotics
5.2.8 Locus Robotics
5.2.9 Lockheed Martin
5.2.10 Mobile Industrial Robots
5.2.11 Northrop Grumman
5.2.12 QinetiQ Group
5.2.13 Seegrid Corporation
5.2.14 Swisslog Holding AG
5.2.15 Transbotics Corporation
6 Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g1j2vq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.