DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Angio Suites (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Diagnostic Imaging therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Angio Suites market for the year 2020 and beyond. The Angio Suites market has been growing from decades because of improving technology and this has helped in expanding the adoption of angio suites among health professionals for cardiovascular, orthopedic, neurological surgeries.
An Angio Suite is an operating room with an angiographic system used to perform minimal invasive procedures. It is used as a guide in procedures for increasing blood flow, in assessing blood vessels after a trauma or surgery, in angioplasty bypass surgeries, in vertebroplasty etc. The medical equipment comprises of an X-Ray generator, a C-Arm, an operating table and an X-Ray detector.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Angio Suites and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Angio Suites market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Angio Suites market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Angio Suites market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Angio Suites marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Angio Suites market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Angio Suites market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Angio Suites market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Angio Suites market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- GE Healthcare LLC
- Philips Healthcare
- Canon Medical Systems Corp
- Shimadzu Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a1y6mz.