LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the acrylic fibers market and it is poised to grow by 251.34 million t during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on Covid-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 3%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Growth in textile and apparel industry is one of the key factors driving market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Aditya Birla Management Corp. Pvt. Ltd., Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS, China Petrochemical Corp., Dralon GmbH, Formosa Plastics Corp., Kaneka Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., Radici Partecipazioni Spa, Toray Industries Inc., and Toyobo Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- What is the major trend of the market?
- Increase in demand for acrylic fibers in blended fabrics is a major growth factor for the market.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 2.41%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aditya Birla Management Corp. Pvt. Ltd., Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS, China Petrochemical Corp., Dralon GmbH, Formosa Plastics Corp., Kaneka Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., Radici Partecipazioni Spa, Toray Industries Inc., and Toyobo Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The growth in textile and apparel industry will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Acrylic Fibers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Acrylic Fibers Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43830
Acrylic Fibers Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our acrylic fibers market report covers the following areas:
- Acrylic Fibers Market size
- Acrylic Fibers Market trends
- Acrylic Fibers Market analysis
This study identifies increase in demand for acrylic fibers in blended fabrics as one of the prime reasons driving the acrylic fibers market growth during the next few years.
Acrylic Fibers Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the acrylic fibers market, including some of the vendors such as Aditya Birla Management Corp. Pvt. Ltd., Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS, China Petrochemical Corp., Dralon GmbH, Formosa Plastics Corp., Kaneka Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., Radici Partecipazioni Spa, Toray Industries Inc., and Toyobo Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the acrylic fibers market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Acrylic Fibers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist acrylic fibers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the acrylic fibers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the acrylic fibers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of acrylic fibers market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type chart
- Staple - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Filament - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type chart
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Geographic Landscape by Volume
- Volume driver-Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aditya Birla Management Corp. Pvt. Ltd.
- Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS
- China Petrochemical Corp.
- Dralon GmbH
- Formosa Plastics Corp.
- Kaneka Corp.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp.
- Radici Partecipazioni Spa
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.