DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aerospace Fiber Optic Cables Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Mode; Application; Fit Type; End User" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In terms of revenue, the global aerospace fiber optic cables market was valued at US$ 1, 924.65 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period to reach US$ 2, 645.86 million by 2027.
The commercial aviation sector has begun to adopt the fiber optic cables technology in the recent past, with limited aircraft fleet using the technology across their airframe. Since the commercial aircraft manufacturers are facing enormous orders and are delivering substantial fleet size to different airlines, the commercial sector poses a lucrative business opportunity for the aerospace fiber optic cables market players. Additionally, the MRO activities are tremendously growing across the globe, and the modification and retrofitting are among the crucial components of aircraft MRO. Thus, retrofitting of fiber optic cables on commercial aircraft fleet is expected to drive the businesses of aerospace fiber optic cables market players.
The aerospace fiber optic cables market has been segmented on the basis of mode, application, fir type, end user, and geography. Based on mode, the aerospace fiber optic cables market is segmented as single-mode and multi-mode. On the basis of end user, the market has been segmented into commercial and military. Geographically, the aerospace fiber optic cables market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Aerospace Fiber Optic Cables Market
The aircraft production industry is heavily dependent on manual labor despite robotic technology. In the wake of strong lockdown regulations imposed by several countries, the aircraft-manufacturing sector is experiencing a significantly lower number of labors in respective aircraft and component manufacturing facilities. Since the aircraft-manufacturing sector is majorly concentrated in North America and Europe, the two regions are facing a tremendous challenge in maintaining its manufacturing pace with the outbreak. The European countries manufacture various aircraft components; however, increasing number of COVID-19 infected patients is posing a significant challenge to a majority of European countries. The plane makers across the globe are witnessing a severe downfall in component procurement, which is reflecting downfall in the production of aircraft.
Attributing to the fact that the aerospace fiber optic cables market players are scattered across North America, Europe, and APAC region, the outbreak across these regions has resulted in disruption in adequate manufacturing quantity of fiber optic cables and supply chain. This has negatively affected the aerospace fiber optic cables market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global aerospace fiber optic cables market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global aerospace fiber optic cables market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Accentuating Attention towards Aircraft Weight Reduction
- Rising Demand for Higher Bandwidth over Long Distance
- Cost Associated with Maintenance of Fiber Optic Cables and Discontinuation of A380 Program
- Growing Demand for IFE to Stimulate the Adoption
- Integration of Advanced Technologies to Surge the Demand
- Amphenol Aerospace
- Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
- Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies Company
- OFS Fitel, LLC
- Prysmian Group
- TE Connectivity
- Timbercon, Inc.
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uuihix