CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LBL Strategies announces a new course for continuing professional development in strategic management.
Developed in collaboration with the George Washington University’s Center for Excellence in Public Leadership located in the College of Professional Studies, “Mastering Agile Organizational Design Certification” gives professionals the tools to push their organizations to be more agile, adaptive and responsive.
Course participants will learn how to anticipate and overcome changing landscapes and unforeseen obstacles by leveraging innovation, collaboration, and systems integration with continuous feedback loops.
- Dr. Richard Thayer, managing director at Syngineering Solutions, a management consultancy headquartered in Baltimore, MD. As an organization design practitioner, author, teacher, and advisor, Thayer’s work focuses on agility and collaboration.
- Dr. Naomi Stanford is an organization design expert, practitioner, teacher, and author. Stanford advises and supports corporate and government clients in the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- James Stockmal is the owner of SK Partners, an independent management consultancy licensed in Washington, DC. Stockmal is the immediate Past President of the Association for Strategic Planning.
This is a 3-day program of live interactive instruction including breakout groups and application exercises and is offered in three formats: in-person, online, or in-person/online mix.
“For the past 3 years we have studied what we refer to as the strategy execution gap. A major contributor to execution failure is poor organizational design practices,” said Randall Rollinson, President, LBL Strategies.
The course is ideal for organizations experiencing:
- Volatile or uncertain external operating environments
- Downward trends in market share
- Decrease in project productivity
- Confusion as to how Artificial Intelligence can impact sustainability
- An inability to execute strategy
Cohort 1 (2020) - Mastering Agile Organization Design for the Public Sector (Online Live) will be held over 6 half-day sessions (October 28, 29, 30 + November 4, 5, 6)
About LBL Strategies
LBL Strategies mission is “We help our clients focus, make better decisions, and grow by instilling the ability to think and act strategically.”
LBL Strategies’ instruction team brings 150 years of combined experience in training and consulting with international businesses and public sector organizations and are recognized leaders in strategic management practices and organizational design.